On this page you will find instructions explaining How to Join a ZOOM Virtual Meeting. The instructions and a video link will show you how to join using your computer (PC or MAC), tablet (i.e. iPad) or smartphone (both iPhone and Android). It is really very easy.
hours minutes seconds
BCSC ZOOM Meeting 2PM
If you are unable to attend the Club Meeting in-person but would like to view it live, we are hosting a ZOOM meeting in addition to our regular meeting. Initially, it will only be available during the February meeting, since the Beaver Township Volunteer Fire Hall has WI-FI capabilities. Later this year we hope to be able to offer meetings from the Clubhouse – at the very least Voice only vs. Video and Voice meetings.
The following instructions will allow you to join a Zoom Meeting:
If you read the information on the February page, you realized that you will receive an email from Karen, our club Secretary. It will contain a link and that is the invitation. On the day before or morning of the meeting Karen (or whoever is the host of a meeting) will send you the email the invitation (link). It will also mention the time to sign into the meeting.
When it’s time – simply CLICK on the link in the email.. That will take you directly to the to the meeting, if it’s already started or to the meeting “waiting room ” if the meeting hasn’t begun.
If you watch the following 1 minute video from ZOOM you’ll see that it is really easy to use: https://youtu.be/hIkCmbvAHQQ You probably won’t need to go any further after viewing it.
Additional Info if you need it:
- As stated above, you can use your cell phone (iPhone or Android), tablet or computer (PC or MAC).
- ou will want to make sure your speakers ,microphone and camera are turned on.
- If you sign-in early, you will have an opportunity to set your speakers, microphone and how you will look on video. Just follow the simple on-screen instructions.
- If you’re new to ZOOM and haven’t used a similar service in the past, you may want to sign-on early and get everything setup… it really only takes a few seconds – once you’re familiar with the process.
- Any other issues or questions about ZOOM click the Support button.