Several members have requested that we add a section for the sale of Sporting Goods items that they would like to sell. If you wish to make other members aware of items you have for sale, the following explains how it works, what can be posted and what we will need from you.
1. All items must be sporting goods related. Not household goods or vehicles (other than specific outdoor related vehicles or boats.)
Note: If you are planning to sell a firearm, please be aware: Long Guns – Rifles and Shotguns, may be transferred directly without the use of an FFL. It is recommended, for everyone’s protection, to provide or receive a signed receipt. If you are planning to advertise a pistol, it must be transferred to the buyer through an FFL, with the commensurate forms filled out.
2. You must provide a JPEG (JPG), TIFF, PNG or PDF file with contact information and a complete item description. Your ad will be posted without change, exactly as it was provided. Photos should be included. The photos do not need to be shot with an expensive camera – a photo shot with your cell phone is more than adequate. If you have any questions as to how to assemble the ad, please feel free to call me (Kim Straus) at 570-579-8886. I’ll walk you through the process.
3. The JPEG (JPG), TIFF, PNG or PDF ad file must be received prior the monthly meeting and it will be posted when the club’s website is updated, generally within a day or two of the meeting.
4. Sold items will not be removed once the website has been updated for the month, they will remain on the website until the following month. At that time it is up to you to let us know whether it’s been sold or not. If we do not receive the information within two months the item will be automatically removed.
5. If you have something to sell, email your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until we are though this incredibly difficult period of time and back to having regular meeting and events; I will post ads as soon as I can, after receiving them.